This article provides you with the information about risk factors that can result in gambling addiction or these risk factors will make the players very difficult to stop gambling. The possible risk factors that are associated with this gambling addiction include:
• Easy access to gambling
• Early winnings in the game but they may lead to false expectation about future winnings.
• Wrong beliefs about the winning odds of game
• Not taking any steps you monitor the losses and winnings that are associated with the game.
• Going through the stress conditions like recent loss, job loss, death of loved one, retirement
• Bored or lonely feeling
• Financial problems
• Mental health problems
• Alcohol or drug addiction
These are some possible risk factors associated with the game and higher the risk factors more the chance of development of these gambling problems. Thus if any of the player thinks that they are going through any of these risk factors then it is advisable to be cautious as there are higher chances of getting addicted to the game. Since gambling is an addictive game one must be more cautious about the game as this can spoil your entire life. This game is especially designed for fun and it has to be treated the same way or else you may get into both physical and financial problems. There are several ways that can help you to reduce anxiety and this gambling should only be considered for some time and after that you should get into your regular activities.